The Robert Zhong Award has been announced again for the next congress of the ISEM (23-25 August, 2018, Debrecen, Hungary).
- Age under 35, member of the ISEM
- Work on microsurgical research to be presented at the ISEM Congress
- Submission of an application that includes:
- accompanying letter
- curriculum vitae
- copy of the submitted congress abstract
- extended, 4-page summary of the work to be presented (figures and references allowed)
23 April, 2018 (same as the official abstract submission deadline of the congress).
The final decision will be made by the Jury (from ISEM Board Members) based on the application and the live presentation at the Congress. The Robert Zhong Award includes an official certificate and 500 USD.
for Young Researcher’s outstanding contibution to Experimental Microsurgery
2012 Corrado C. Campisi (Genova, Italy) - lymphatic microsurgery
2016 Shiguang Qian (Cleveland, USA), past-president and past-treasurer – for his outstanding contribution to the Society’s life, its maintenance and progression.
2016 Hao Wang (China) - for the successful organisation of the 13th Congress of the International Society for Experimental Microsurgery